In the year of 2012, a project was implemented to restore a department of school Kaćuni, situated in Katići, the municipality of Busovača. The works were performed by the organization of military veterans of the Netherlands Stichting Vetaranen Actifduring in the period from 14th to 18th May 2012, and included the following:
- Painting facades and the interior walls
- Repairing and painting the interior and exterior joinery
- Laminating the floors
- Repairing gutters and installation of roof snow fences
- Repair school pre-entrance (removal of wooden and marble benches)
- Nice gifts for pupils were provided
Symbolic handover ceremony of the school took place on 18 May 2012 with the presence of the Director, teachers and pupils, the veterans of Stichting Vetaranen Actif, representatives of the REZ Agency and the media.