Support to the Norwegian Embassy BiP Program – Organization and implementation of a training module of the BiP Program “Start Your Business” with free Business Plan Development.
Financed by: Royal Norwegian Embassy
in the period: 01.2013 – 12.2013
Provide basic support to people who want to start their own businesses.
- Provide support to the training module of the Norwegian Embassy’s BIP Programme “Start Your Business” by using innovative methods of training for the future entrepreneurs from the municipalities of Central BiH region.
- Training to be arranged for potential entrepreneurs men, aged 18-35 and potential entrepreneurs women, regardless of age.
In cooperation with the BIP Programme, organise and conduct a training module “Start Your Business” with the free development of a business plan (Business Plan Development), and the primary financial support for the start of business by the fund for the registration through co-financing (Fund for business registration).
- Four cycles of five-day training conducted in Zenica (two occassions), Kakanj and Bugojno.
- Total of 68 potential entrepreneurs attended training “Start Your Business” in 3 municipalities of Central BiH region.
- Information on legislation when starting own business was delivered to the participants.