To help companies from the CB Canton to manage for the time being the high testing costs and to stay competitive on local market.
- Financed by: Norwegian Embassy in BiH, USAID/Sida FIRMA Project, Ministry of Economy of Central Bosnia Canton
- In the period: January 2012 – December 2013
To help companies from the CB Canton to manage for the time being the high testing costs and to stay competitive on local market, but also to become competitive on the EU market. The long-term effect will be increased employment in Central Bosnia Canton.
- To establish a fund out of which companies from the CB Canton will be subsided in obtaining necessary safety and quality certification.
- Increase exports/achieve success on domestic market through the preparation and certification of quality management systems.
- To allow companies to maintain current business on BiH markets and to continue their export to Croatian market once Croatia becomes the EU member; expand their business on the EU markets without restrictions.
- Rules and procedures for fund management as well as beneficiary selection criteria developed.
- Funds disbursed for gaining standards FSC CoC, HACCP and ISO.
- At least 15 companies supported.