Support to Institutional Capacity Building of REZ Agency 2006 is related to the strengthen the capacities of REZ Agency as the key institution for regional economic development.
- Financed by: EC Delegation to BiH (CARDS)
- In the period: 01.01.2006 – 31.12.2006
To strengthen the capacities of REZ Agency as the key institution for regional economic development.
- To continue the strategic planning process through updating Socioeconomic Analysis (SEA) and new programming cycle.
- To implement, facilitate, coordinate and monitor regional development projects.
- To strengthen public awareness and visibility of the REZ Agency and its role in the Region.
Types of service provided:
- Institutional building
- Strategic planning
- Coordination of regional development projects
- Capacity building
Results achieved in the implementation of the following activities related to institutional capacity building of the REZ Agency and stakeholders:
- Upgrade of Regional SEA and Regional strategy documents
- Development of 3 local development strategies
- Establishment of Regional network of business
- Equipping the municipalities
- Development of two feasibility studies
- Initiation of establishment of wood processing and furniture cluster
- Procurement of business premises
- Purchase of CNC machine for wood
- Contract on funding and commencement of Bio-fuel project
- Development of Bio Fuel feasibility studies
- Signing the Contract on funding with EC Delegation in BiH
- Establishment of cooperation and initiation of process to renew the operational part of strategy document
- Establishment of cooperation with EU TAC project
- Preparation and submission of 29 monitoring reports
- Printing business cards for employees and posters with the REZ Agency logo
- Preparation of Press Releases and organisation of press conferences