VAP – Vrbas Agriculture Project was aimed to increase farmers’ satisfaction in the rural area of the Upper Vrbas Valley (Bugojno, Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje, Donji Vakuf and Jajce municipalities).
- Financed by: PfD (Partners for Development)
- In the period: 01.04.2005 – 31.12.2006
Improvements in services provision for agricultural producers.
Increase satisfaction of farmers in rural area of Upper Vrbas Valley (municipalities of Bugojno, Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje, Donji Vakuf and Jajce).
- Independent association of agricultural producers (NUPP) from Bugojno (covering all four municipalities of upper Vrbas Valley) increased its capacity in service provision to their members.
- Co-operation between the public and private sectors at sub-regional level has been established.
- Improved the municipal administration in all of 4 municipalities, providing better services to the residents of rural areas.
- Increased satisfaction of farmers, as well as registered companies, by related performance of municipal institutions.