Monitor economic development indicators at the municipal and regional levels.
- Financed by: REZ Agency
- In the period: 01.2006 – 12.2006
Improve the system of collecting, processing and monitoring data on the socio-economic indicators at municipal and regional levels.
- Facilitate the process of preparation of the municipal and regional development strategies.
- Monitor economic development indicators at the municipal and regional levels.
- Define Terms of Reference for creation of the database.
- Create web based application located on the server of REZ Agency.
- Establish total of 48 indicators to be processed in the MEP, grouping them in: geography, natural resources, population, human resources, infrastructure, economics, economic indicators and legal entities.
- Establish system of database administration at all levels.
- Participate to training for the regional administrators.
- Conduct training for the municipal administrators.
- MEP – Market Economic Profile Database created and uploaded to the server of the REZ Agency.
- Establiched system of data modelling, entry and generation of reports.
- Regional database administrator trained.
- Training for 16 municipal administrators conducted.