Wood Excellence Centre – CNC Wood Processing aimed to educate staff of wood processing companies in using advanced CNC technology.
- Financed by: REZ Agency & University of Zenica
- In the period: 2007 – 2008
Enabling access to new technologies in the Region of Central BiH.
To educate staff of wood processing companies in using advanced CNC technology related to wood processing.
- Since REZ Agency, in the co-operation with Zenica-Doboj Canton and University of Zenica, has established Wood Excellence Centre in Zenica, the education was proposed as one of the activities of the Centre. Training related to CNC wood processing technology was organized by REZ Agency in the co-operation with University of Zenica and delivered to the wood-processing companies from the Region of Central BiH.
- The training program was constituted of 17 related topics with proposed duration of 60 hours.
- 19 attendants from 9 wood processing companies attended the training on CNC wood processing technology.
- Upon the establishment of the Wood Excellence Centre and through its activities, competitiveness of wood processing companies has been improved.