REDI – Regional economic development initiative is a project – complement the EU Program for Regional Economic Development (EU RED), implemented by CHF International.
- Financed by: Sida (Swedish International Development Agency)
- In the period: 2004-2006
Complement the EU Regional Economic Development program (EU RED) implemented by CHF International.
Support the establishment of a regional economic development agency for the Central BiH region as one of the 5 regions defined under the EU programme.
- In the partnership with EU RED, the comprehensive and clear vision of the regional economy was created.
- Raised awareness about the importance of entrepreneurship through the business development training programmes.
- Financial resources for regional and local economic initiatives through market linkages and direct grants used for the establishment of the Regional Development Fund.
- Enabled a significant impact on the economical, political and legislative reforms.
- The Agency has received an excellent service delivery tool, which has been afterwards used as direct impact on efficient operations of the municipalities from the region.