VAAP – Vrbas Advanced Agricultural Project was sustainable agriculture growth in the area of Upper Vrbas Valley (municipalities of Bugojno, Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje, Donji Vakuf and Jajce).
- Financed by: USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) and PfD (Partners for Development)
- In the period: 01.02.2007 – 28.02.2008
Supporting the conditions for sustainable agriculture growth.
- Job creation and development of agricultural and market skills in the area of Upper Vrbas Valley (municipalities of Bugojno, Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje, Donji Vakuf and Jajce).
- Capacity buliding of the NUPP association.
- Establishment of the Agro Council, whose members are representatives of municipal services for agriculture, associations or organisations of agricultural producers, NUPP, REZ Agency and the donor (PFD).
- Total of 50 agriculture producers participated to 17 seminars/trainings.
- NUPP (Independent association of agricultural producers) become an engine of the agricultural development for the future.
- Created a more conducive business environment for small farms and companies.
- Inreased production and the productivity.
- Unemployment and poverty mitigated.