Strengthening and capacity development of training providers within Support to Adult Education Programme.
- Financed by: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- In the period: 01/2015 – 02/2016
Support to the programme “Promoting Adult Education”.
Participate in activities within the working line “Strengthening and capacity development training providers” as one of 15 participants for development of SME competitiveness and adaptation of the workforce to labour market needs.
- Training through 5 workshops for training providers in the period of 18 months.
- The practical part of the training, which includes creation of a new training curriculum and its implementation.
- Knowledge gained through a cycle of 5 three-day workshops for training providers.
Workshop topics: “Non-formal vocational training (lifelong learning) as a strategy of modern human resource development”, “Market research and identification of needs: Developing plausible concept of training and human resources development (particularly on the basis of analysis of educational needs-oriented dialogue, clients, competence and potentials)”, “The offer related methodology for adult education: Planning and defining of sustainable development measures”, “Positioning in the market: Educational marketing and development of attractive description of the seminar” and “Networking of training providers”.
- Through the practical part of the training, developed is a new training program, “How to optimise your small farm”, based on market requirements and compliance with the programme.
Click the following link for more about practical part of the project, i.e. the training programme “How to Optimise Your Small farm“.