Better entrepreneurial climate ensured by developed business infrastructure approach and improved municipal orientation towards MSMEs support, increase in domestic and foreign investments and export from Central BiH region.
- Financed by: The Royal Netherlands Embassy
- In the period: 01.06.2009 – 31.07.2011
To improve attractiveness and competitiveness of regional business environment for investment and to increase competitiveness of private sector for export and trade.
- Support development of business infrastructure.
- Increase of competitiveness of MSMEs and their capacities.
- Promote export and increase international competitiveness of MSMEs in Central BH region.
Sectors of intervention
- Favorable investment environment.
- Competitive micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Support to export and the export-oriented enterprises.
The key impact of the SET Programme was reached in better entrepreneurial climate ensured by developed business infrastructure approach and improved municipal orientation towards MSMEs support, increase in domestic and foreign investments and export from Central BiH region.
The aforementioned is verified by…
Specific Objective 1
- the existance of the tool prepared for establishment of a business zone.
- the design and establishment of the portal for the investment promotion (www.bestinvest.ba).
- the preparation and publishing the Manual for Business zone management.
- the education of sixteen municipal teams.
Specific Objective 2
- the total value of approved and realized investments upon the loans approved and based on developed Business plans & Investment programs.
- the value of projects or applications at the end of the SET Programme, which is 8,652,413.55 EUR.
- the level of achievement, which is 430%.
Specific Objective 3
- the total value of supply chain contracts, which is 4,747,000 EUR.
- the level of achievement, which is 474%.
- the total value of realised export contracts, which is 2,480,032 EUR.
- the establishment of the REZ Agency’s “Export centre virtual corner” within the business portal (www.bizrez.ba).
- the implementation of the CBI BSOD Programme for the education of the Local export consultants and the establishment of the certified CBI Pool of export consultants (more info at CBI BSOD Programme).
The above education activity represents direct response to the feedback from beneficiaries of the region, so 18 trainings were offered during the programme implementation (354 participants).