Targeted interventions in the environmental sector, priority for reaching economic sustainable development, employment growth, employment growth and European standards in the area.
- Financed by: Italian Ministry of Economic Development
- In the period: 01.01.2012 – 31.12.2013
The project was financed in the framework of the Italian Law no. 84/2001
Contribute to the process of economic development in the Balkans and, in particular, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia through targeted interventions in the environmental sector, priority for reaching economic sustainable development, employment growth, employment growth and European standards in the area.
- Transfer of know-how necessary for development and implementation of EU policies and environmental legislation to the partner countries of the Balkans.
- Encourage a strong level of coordination among actors involved in the attraction of investment and the project financing.
- Promote of pan-European public-private partnership with a scope to accelerate dissemination of key environmental technologies.
- Increase the knowledge of the Balkan markets by Italian manufacturing sectors and enterprises and vice versa.
- Create opportunities for meeting between commercial demand of clean technologies from the Balkans and the offer/know-how of Italian companies.
Results of the action
- Five sector analysis on environmental and energy sectors prepared, one for each country of interest.
- Five informative days/seminars regarding private-public partnership for relevant stakeholders organized (total of 100 participants).
- Eight preparatory seminars for SMEs and Public companies conducted (total of 180 participants).
- Bilateral meetings between Italian and Balkan countries companies held (25 companies from Balkan countries and 30 companies from Italy participated).
- Final conference organized and conducted.