MENTOR – Generate the environment for introduction of modern production technologies and knowledge based economy.
- Financed by: EC Delegation in BiH
- In the period: 01.10.2010 – 31.10.2012
REZ Agency was the partner in this project. The Lead Partner was ZEDA – Zenica Development Agency in Zenica.
Generate the environment for introduction of modern production technologies, knowledge based economy supporting MSME growth towards greater competitiveness and creation of better and more jobs.
- Improve competitiveness of BH wood products on internal and external markets by adding extra value to products through certificates.
- Introduce modern technology, knowledge based economy and advancement of the production techniques at MSMEs through direct assistance and knowledge transfer.
Responsibility of the REZ Agency in the project
- Knowledge transfer and servicing of MSMEs
- Support to innovation (design of the special service package for innovators and special service provision)
- Internal development of Technology park and administration (internationalization of Technology park)
- Laboratory – established, accredited and operational.
- The Institute for Certification – established and operational.
- The area for SMEs premises operational.
- Knowledge base established and operational.
- One stop shop service package for innovators established and available.
- Technology Park internationalized through business links with similar foreign institutions.
For more information about MENTOR Project and results, please visit web pages of the ZEDA – Zenica Development Agency.