Improving agro-business in BiH.
- Financed by: USAID/Sweden FARMA II Project
- In the period: 2017-2018
- REZ Agency (Regional Development Agency for the Central BiH Region) – Lead Partner
- Citizens’ Association “Nešto više” Sarajevo – Partner
Increasing the quality, range and access to agribusiness support services in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Establish a network of regional match-making, advisory and event services to support and facilitate agricultural development in the municipalities of Zenica, Bugojno and Travnik (Central BiH Region), and municipalities of Sarajevo, Goražde, Foča i Rudo (Sarajevo Region).
Deliver services related to:
- Regional Business Clinics
- Services for the establishment of regional business groups
- Regional Business Networking events and B2B events
- Regional internship program
- Program for regional trainers-advisors
- Regional business innovation and diversification support services
Target group: Individual farmers; producer organizations; agricultural associations and cooperatives; companies for processing agricultural food products; young entrepreneurs in agriculture, agriculture or rural businesses; experts and advisors in various fields related to agriculture and agribusiness; other business development service providers.