- Financed by: EU – IPA Adriatic Programme
- In the period: 01.03.2011-31.08.2013
Partnership in the project was achieved through the cooperation of 15 partners from 6 countries: Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Albania and Greece.
Improve the innovation’s possibility of territorial and productive system through cooperation, business opportunities and market research.
- Provide a technical assistance in the creation and development of clusters and other types of associations in CC and PC Countries.
- Development of new green technologies to improve the innovation level and competitiveness of the nautical sector through the promotion of cross-border cooperation.
- Strengthen cooperation between Chambers of Commerce, development agencies, research and innovation centers etc. in order to identify business opportunities for SMEs.
- Support to cooperation between entrepreneurship clusters and research, innovation and training institutes.
- Creation of a network cooperation between clusters linked to nautical and shipbuilding sectors through the mapping of activities (a.wood; b. mechanic; c. plastic-rubber; d. textile).
- Preparation and submission of a questionnaire sent to more than 1.000 subjects operating in the nautical sector: 42 clusters; 53 excellence centers; 327 enterprises).
- Organization of 3 B2B and B2C involved a total of 350 companies for a total of about 1020 meetings: Nautical Fair of Venice; Pula Boat Fair; ORC – World Sailing Championship of Ancona.
- Three Cluster Animation meetings finalized to the exchange of best practices involved 142 participants and 42 clusters: Padua (February 2012); Tirana (March 2012); Venice (November 2013).
- Four Pilot Actions: Promotion of innovative green technologies and ancient crafts through the trabaccolo “Il Nuovo Trionfo” (Unioncamere del Veneto); Development of nautical chain focused on ecodesign (CCIAA Ancona); Creation of a start up incubator in Pola (IDA); Feasibility study on the establishment of a “green” river mini marina near Belgrade, Serbia.
Printed as one of the activities of the project, a bilingual brochure was distributed at the Final conference. The content of the brochure is available after click on the following picture.