The municipal development strategy of Novi Travnik.
Financed by: The Municipality of Novi Travnik
In the period: 08/2013 – 07/2014
Prepare document of the municipal development strategy of Novi Travnik.
- Select a methodology that is most appropriate for the preparation of development strategy, considering the specificities of the municipality and the previous methods of implementation of similar strategies.
- Harmonise strategic document with strategic documents of higher levels (state, federal, cantonal and regional).
- Organise workshops for stakeholders in the municipality of Novi Travnik.
- Conduct municipal Situation Analysis (the socio-economic analysis), using tools SWOT and PESTLE.
- Define the vision, strategic objectives, propose programs and projects to achieve the objectives, as well as the mechanism of implementation of the strategy implementation.
- Prepare draft version of the “Development strategy of the Municipality Novi Travnik for the period 2014-2020”, submit it to the municipality of Novi Travnik for the initiation of the public debate.
- In the cooperation with the Municipality determined interest groups (stakeholders): Industry and SMEs, Agriculture, Tourism and trade, Transport, communications, public administration and other sectors.
- Organised five workshop for stakeholders: “Defining proposals of the vision”, “Analysis of the situation – PESTLE and SWOT Analysis”, “Strategic objectives”, “Strategic programs and performance indicators” and “Finalising all elements”.
- Prepared draft version of the document “Development strategy of the municipality Novi Travnik for the period 2014-2020”, based on which the public debate initiated.
- Integrated all acceptable objections and proposals that were delivered to the municipality during the public debate.
- Participated to the session of the Municipal Council on which the document was adopted.
- Development strategy of the Municipality Novi Travnik for the period 2014-2020 made available to the local community in the planning of development programs and projects.