CBI BSOD Programme
Financed by: Dutch Government
In the period: 2008 – 2009
To improve export capacities of Bosnia and Herzegovina.Specific objectives
- Definition and affirmation of potential export products.
- Increase the knowledge and competencies in export marketing and management.
- Increase the organisational capacity building of all actors for export.
- Partnership Agreement 2008/2009 between REZ Agency and CBI Netherlands signed.
- Designed a new BSOD – Market Development Programme.
- Trainings for Local Export Consultants organised and conducted.
- 22 Local Export Consultants (LEC) have been certified by Dutch Government Agency CBI – Centre for the Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries.
- Organised and conducted the co-ordination meeting with Local Export Consultants.
- Designed a draft template of the Marketing plan for Local Export Consultants.
- Workshops for business groups, associations and other BSOs organised and conducted.
- Training “Export to EU” for export oriented companies organised and conducted.
- Organised and conducted the conference “Improvement of Export Potentials through Coordinated Dialog of Export Community”.
- Export capacities of local stakeholders have been improved.